Thursday, December 20, 2007

UCO non-candidate

Still no confirmed candidates for the UCO head job, but one who was rumored for the job - SWO Head Coach Ryan Held - says he's not a candidate.

According to NewsOk.com - "I haven't been interviewed, I'm not a finalist, and I haven't been on their campus,” Held said. "I'm the head coach at Southwestern, and I'm going to be back here next year. I really don't know where that stuff comes from. I just saw it and laughed.”

The same article lists former Sooner Lucious Selmon, Edmond Santa Fe High School coach Dan Cacannover and current UCO DC Steve Patterson as expressing interest. They are not classified as finalists - just as interested in the position.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lone Star Conference

Angelo State University

Cameron University

Eastern New Mexico University

MSUMustangs.com

Texas A&M-Commerce

Tarleton State University

Texas A&M-Kingsville

Texas Woman's College

University of Texas of the Permian Basin

West Texas A&M University

Western New Mexico