Saturday, March 22, 2008

University of Oregon TE to transfer to ACU

Link to Story

Keeling picks Texas team
Tight end Ryan Keeling, a Thurston High grad who spent the past four seasons with the Ducks, will play his final season of collegiate football at Abilene (Texas) Christian in the fall, he said.

Abilene Christian is a Division II power that runs a pro-style offense, which Keeling felt would be a better fit for his skills compared with Oregon’s spread-option.

“It’s something to look forward to now,” Keeling said Thursday as he watched the pro-timing workout. “I’ve been through my hills and plateaus at Oregon. Things haven’t always gone the way I wanted them to, but if I can close out my career with a bang, hopefully I can be here next year working to get to the next level.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lone Star Conference

Angelo State University

Cameron University

Eastern New Mexico University

MSUMustangs.com

Texas A&M-Commerce

Tarleton State University

Texas A&M-Kingsville

Texas Woman's College

University of Texas of the Permian Basin

West Texas A&M University

Western New Mexico