Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Stephen F Austin raids 2 LSC coaching staffs

Stephen F Austin News Release

David Gibbs, DC for Texas A&M Commerce last year, will coach defensive backs for SFA.

"I am excited to be back at SFA," said Gibbs. "I really believe that this is a great opportunity for myself and my family. We had a really young team last year, and with the talent we have coming back I believe we have a chance of being very good. I feel Coach Harper has the program headed in the right direction."

Kris Kocurek, DL coach for West Texas A&M, will serve SFA in the same capacity. He also had previous stints at Texas A&M-Commerce as their DL coach, and at Texas A&M-Kingsville where he was a GA in charge of the defensive line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good lord, is it possible for Commerce to keep a Coordinator for more than a year?

Post a Comment

Lone Star Conference

Angelo State University

Cameron University

Eastern New Mexico University

MSUMustangs.com

Texas A&M-Commerce

Tarleton State University

Texas A&M-Kingsville

Texas Woman's College

University of Texas of the Permian Basin

West Texas A&M University

Western New Mexico